CBMS Choice-Based Art Studio

CBMS Choice-Based Art Studio
CBMS Choice-Based Art Studio

Friday, August 17, 2012

"The Book" is Here at Last!

I am THRILLED to announce the debut of our book: The Learner-Directed Classroom!!!




This is an anthology I have been working on with my colleague Diane Jaquith. It illustrates how learner-directed practice looks and works in real classrooms at all levels. Contributors to the book are experienced teachers interested in learner-autonomy, creativity and a new vision for art education – and education generally. 
Did I mention that I am THRILLLLLLED!!! Thank you Diane for suggesting this project - It is an inspiring collection and a valuable resource. Thank you also to all the contributors - You are my heroes.
The book will be available in September, but you can pre-order now!